Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Back

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sorry for not writing anything for a while. Just got back from campus aft the exams.now i'm on holidays.
guess what? Just had my 1st tattoo. I made it in honour of my late bro and mom. Frank always wanted a tattoo all his life but he never get around it. mom on the other hand regard me as a butterfly. A free soul,light and floating. so i decided ot make a tattoo of a butterfly on my waist above the butt area. hence the 'butt'erfly design. so check it out.

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Hi Jaime, I'm Frankie's ex-classmate from Form 6 in Sacred Heart, Sibu. Frankie's passing was also posted on the shs8890 blog.

Not being a blogger myself, I nvr knew abt your brother's blog until he was gone. Many times in the years after Form 6, it often crossed my mind to get back in touch with him. I regretted that I never got to doing it. Frankie was a good conversationist, I rmbr hvg long talks with him in the school library. We used to call him "Kee".

Just sharing my memories of Kee with you, his family...

Unknown said...

dearest IVY PUAH
i heard a lot about u from him.He always talked about u back then.his memory will always live in each one of us who knew him and this brings me great relief.thanks for the feedback and keep in touch ok?

Ivy said...

Hi Jaime, it means a lot to me to knw that someone in Frankie's family has actually heard my name before.

The SHS8890 Alumni is holding a reunion back in Sibu on the 2nd day of CNY, 8 Feb. We will be observing a moment of silence in remembrance of Frankie.

Thank you for your note.