Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guess who??

This is Frank and Mom during Pesta Kaul in Kuala Igan (1981). As I look back to this picture,it occured to me that Frank and Mom has always been so close.

In my memory (I was 4 years old then) it was the happiest days ever. Picnic by the beach...seeing the boats and events. I have a picture of me and Frank sitting on a log that one day I'll promise to find (currently I don't know where it is) which I think personally the best pic I've ever took with Frank.

This pic was taken on a long boat which was the main method of travelling during those days.That's Mom in front (they said I looked so much like her...) and at the back from left are the staffs from Klinik Desa Kuala Igan. Yup, that's Frank in the blue shirt and 'moi' in the striped dress dreaming away. I remembered that during that age I used to dreamed a lot...always staring blankly into far distances. Why.....??

2 comments:

Buwau98 said...

Hi
I know the long haired guy (KK Igan Staff). His name is Kasih Citro....just met him few months back.
His hair is short and looks thiner, and i do believe i still recognised most of the staff then.

Unknown said...

Hello buwau
thanks for dropping by my blog.It is an honour and to my pleasant surprise that u recognised Kasih in dat old pic.My dad was an HA in Kuala Igan for a few years. I wish to know who u are since it's been many many years since we've heard from our 'families' in Igan.The only Kuala Igan staff i still get in touch now is Bridget Victor. So can u please get back to me...thanks!