Wednesday, December 4, 2013

hey...
my last post was on oct 25....no difference from then i suppose.
lemme see...
had too much on my mind lately.
my head and heart is overworked. i have been misunderstood....well, i guess let's just say it's not gonna be a gud year-end.
sorry buddies. i have made it hard on u guys.
but if u step in my shoes and sit in my mind for a while, u will know how it feels.
I've lost friends as easy as i get them. i care abt them but they chose the better person. i'm back to my old routine. it was short but sweet. thanks, buddy.

i want everyone to be happy, even if it doesn't include me in the picture. I dont mind being left behind, but at least have the decency and heart not to mention it in front of me. i never bragged in front of u abt my nite out, why should u? u wanna prove to the world that u're a star? dont get me wrong. ure not the star of the crowd. u never heard of wat they said behind u. have u ever wondered why they never talked abt the big nite out in front u? coz it's supposed to be a secret, not something that should be bragged on.

i knw i have nothing to offer, but at least be discreet abt it....what u did was like dangling a piece of meat in front of a lion.
i guess u guys will never understand. it's hard to find good people nowadays. so far, i only met good people with hidden agenda.

gotta stop now.


No comments: