Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's okay....

Hey
i know u might be laughing at me behind my back rite now. I know u might be talking sh*t about me now too. If it makes u happy and satisfying, keep on doing it. Heck, bring along some friends too and laugh out loud.
U might not remember the times we shared. During happiness and sadness, in times of troubles and victory, in times of loneliness and sadness, i was there with u. I was there thru all ur troubles. I wanna make sure ure gonna be ok, eventhough my help isn't a big help at all. But at least I comforted u. Do u know why I wanted to do it all? Because I dont want u to feel helpless. I dont want u to feel afraid, feel lonely, or sad or worried. U said u're ok and u looked cool, but I know deep inside u're dying eventhough it's not ur fault. And now, u and ur friends turned ur backs on me. I dont want u to feel like the loneliest person in the world at that moment, because I have been there. And I wanna make sure my friends are well taken care of. But it seems that u forgot about me. I didnt expect anything in return. I just want u to know that I am there anytime u need me. U are my friend. And it is my responsibility to make sure that u're gonna be OK.
I remembered all the conversations we had. And all the things u said to ur friends. I remembered that u repeatedly said to ur friends that we're only friends. Yes, we are. And I'm afraid that we WERE friends. Coz i can feel that u're not comfortable around me or being with me. I am truly sorry that the friendship has come to this.I never meant to hurt anybody, but somehow I was misunderstood eventually. All my words, my actions, my meanings, my behaviour....was misunderstood.
But most of all, I had planned to celebrate ur birthday. Now, I'm gonna have to forget it. I told u, I'm gonna back out slowly if u dont feel comfortable with me. I apologised many times to u and ur friends. But none were accepted. But then again, it's ok. As long as ur happy and satisfied with what u had, I'm ok with it, eventhough I'm not part of the picture.

Happy Birthday to u, buddy. May God Bless U always and gave u all the abundances in the world. May u get whatever that makes u happy, smile always cos u looked good smiling. Walk with stride and full of pride, stand tall and be strong-hearted. Patience is a virtue and it doesn't hurt if u gave more. Learn from mistakes, respect ur parents, cherish every moment with ur family, grow old with ur friends and love them no matter how hard it is. I'm proud of u, coz I know how hard it is for u to be where u are right now.
But most of all, when u're up there, take a little moment and look at me down here.

God bless u.

No comments: